Friday, January 6, 2012

Angelina Jolie Look-alike

People are raving over the new Spanish Angelina Jolie look-alike. While there is a slight resemblance, I don't think it's really worth all the fuss.
'Lina Lately
First off, Angelina is still with us, so there is no need to start rigging up any Las Vegas shows on the same ticket as Elvis.
Secondly, it's a tiny stretch of the imagination to think that the frail skeletal figure we have come to know as Angelina Jolie can hold a candle to this vibrant and youthful seƱorita.
So...
Grasping at straws: 5/5
Possible career in it for the look-alike: If at all, short lived
Worth the fuss: Not at all

3 comments:

  1. LOL. You got me laughing. I love me some Angie. I know she needs to put on some weigh but I love to see her. This woman on top is def georgeous.
    http://www.fashionmechic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say that I love your banner. Really cool.
    http://www.fashionmechic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha love this post! she doessss look like her though. but I agree, she's still alive and kicking, there's only room for one angelina at a time ha :D
    fashionmeasmile.com
    X

    ReplyDelete

No membership necessary to leave a comment.