Monday, January 30, 2012
Madonna, Give Me All Your Luvin
Madonna released the cover art for her newest single Give Me All Your Botox, I mean Luvin', which features the singer in nothing but a sweater with ironed on letters spelling out the song's title. An up and coming YouTuber couldn't have taken better photos, she should be proud she saved so much money.
In honor of Madonna's newest album I've decided to highlight a few moving words that can provide motivation for the pop diva, courtesy of the 12 step program of Alcoholics Anonymous.
1. Admit that you are powerless to withstand the allure of fame-whoring
2. Come to believe that there is a power greater than you unable to restore you to sanity
6. You should at all cost, pertaining to making money, accumulate more defects of character
7. Humbly ask your plastic surgeon to remove your lines and wrinkles along with all feeling left in your face
9. Continue to make direct amends with people like Janet Jackson, by calling them tacky, attention seeking nip-slippers
Keep up the good work, Madonna. Still pissing people off and still getting away with it. I have never seen such little talent stretched so painstakingly thin for so long in all my life.